2. 3 sizes: large round, medium oval, and small oval
3. Large Round for overall lip fullness and those with already fuller lips
4. Medium Oval for small to medium mouths or thin lips
5. Small Oval to target certain areas and the center of the mouth, also great to use vertically
6. Simple, quick and painless solution to achieve fuller lips temporarily
Step 1: Clean fullips enhancer with mild soap and water.
Step 2: We recommend lightly exfoliating lips and the surrounding area first, with a soft washcloth or soft toothbrush, to help achieve fuller results. Next, wet the area around your mouth with water. This moisture is not necessary but may help establish tighter suction which is the key to a good result.
Step 3: Position your fullips enhancer over your mouth and lip area, hold in place, and begin sucking short puffs of air out of enhancer. Continue until solid suction is established and enhancer is firmly around the mouth. (You may have to move it around a little to get it into position to establish tighter suction)
Step 4: Let lips relax into the enhancer. You should feel a gentle pulling. The amount of time for leaving fullips on will vary for the individual but begin in 15-30 second increments. Use finger to help break the suction.
Repeat the steps until desired fullness is reached.